Belgian Waffle

At night we went for a long drive.Actually it was new year eve . We  were searching for a sweet dish . As my son  said, he wanted to eat  waffles. It was the latest dish in agra which I hadn't ever heard of. Then we reached to  Belgian waffles restaurant . It was an amazing experience for  me to  have one naked waffle ,one  kit kat waffle,one belgian chocolate waffle and one Oreo and Fudge with ice cream and mini pancakes .It was the mixed taste of hot and cold (waffles and ice cream). Chocolate always has been loved by children and adults but the taste of waffle was so good and tempting 😋. It was such a lovely experience to have waffles as a sweet dish. They take only 15 to 20 minutes to serve your hot and tasty waffles. This dish came from  UK. But in India it is  slightly different from UK waffles. But the idea was taken from UK. So,  in my view you must try  Waffles . I love choco waffles  because they are    filled with nutella .

   If you like my recipes and articles then do subscribe to my blog food Street 51.

Bye & take care.☺️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts