CHHAPPAN BHOG

Today I was in a Lucknow, capital of Uttar Pradesh. I went to market and some other places. But I want to say something about my hunger. Time was 2'o clock and this is my lunch time and I was wandering about tasty food and then I saw a shop with desi name, i.e.CHHAPPAN BHOG.
   

Yes,there was variety of things and food.
    Dahi bade, Lassi and  Dhokla, was a best preparation of the shop CHHAPPAN  BHOG.
   The special thing of this shop is  that everything  you want to purchase, (gift items, dry fruit boxes, chocolates, and sweets) was here and by which you can beat your hunger easily with all the food items that are in reasonable price.
    If you are in lucknow or on the way or  have to go for any purpose then please try this shop for sweets and  delicious food items.

You will satisfy and will become happy by eating their preparation and try
all the sweets.
The address of the shop is
311-312 Prabhudayal Road Sadar Bazar lucknow opposite Punjab National Bank.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts