DODHI KA HALWA

INGREDIENTS


ALL PURPOSE FLOUR -1.5 CUP

WATER - LESS THAN 1 CUP

SUGAR - ½ CUP

GHEE -1.5 CUP


METHOD


This is punjabi sweet dish and very popular in Punjab. To make Dodhi wala halwa, firstly we have to take a bowl and mix flour ,sugar and water together. Mix it well so that sugar gets mixed and the batter should be  of thick consistency. Sugar also leaves water, so use water carefully. Now take a pan with ghee and heat it on high flame. Add the prepared mixture carefully in it. It is necessary  that we have to stir this mixture continuously and quickly. You have to  split this mixture quickly with the help of scoop so that it looks like in the shown picture. Punjabi sweet dish ,"Dodhi ka halwa"is ready to serve. You can garnish it  with dry fruits. As shown in the pic I didn't garnish it because I feel tasty like this.

 Do try this recipe and share your views and opinions in my comment box.

 If you like my blog FOOD STREET 51,then share and subscribe to my blog immediately.

Next time I will come with a new recipe . Till then bye👋 and take care.🙏



Eat healthy and stay healthy.

Comments

Popular Posts