CAFE TURQUOISE COTTAGE


There are many places to have a great dinner but today I am introducing you a new and rare place to eat food and enjoy music is TC cafe.
It is situated on fatehabad road Agra.
A beautiful,and peaceful place with yummy food.
If you are in Agra then you can go TC cafe and can enjoy live performance of singing on every Saturday.
My advice is to check out this place. I am sure you will  feel good and special  at TC cafe.
   The food is good and drinks are also available here. Charges of food is reasonable.
When I went there ,
I  had ordered veg sizzlers, which was perfect for 4 person and tasty.
   Nice place with beautiful interior.
It's rooftop is much better for dinner.
You can enjoy open and wide area in summer also
. You can also arrange kitty party , birthday party,or engagement party here.
   For me it's a perfect  rooftop for a nice evening .
  I will say  that you should come here  at once.

  So, this is a new place to have a delicious food.
All services are good and I must say that you will like TC cafe.

Comments

Popular Posts