SHAKKAR PAARE

INGREDIENTS

ALL PURPOSE FLOUR -  2 CUP
GHEE - 1 CUP
SUGAR - 1 CUP
WATER - 1/4 CUP

METHOD

First of all we will take flour and mix ghee in it. With the help of water, we will make a  hard dough. Then leave this dough for 30 minutes. Then we  will make a thicken dough by rolling itand cut in pieces of any shape as you wish. Take a pan and pour some ghee and heat ghee on medium flame. Now we fill fry these pieces in ghee till it  will become light brown in colour. Take them out and keep it cool down.
    Now in another pan we will take sugar and 1/4 th water and will make a sugar syrup of one thread. Now dip your pieces in this syrup and stirr well till it will become dry.
  Your Shakkar paare is ready to serve.
If you like my blog then subscribe my blog and give your views. Keep in touch with me. Follow my blog FOOD STREET 51. I will bring new recipe in my next post till then bye... 

Comments

Popular Posts